Up to 8% Daily Returns | Space Race | 2920% APR | Baked Beans Fork on BSC | High Risk High Reward Protocol #14

Limitless Insights
4 min readApr 23, 2022

Disclaimer: All information is for educational purposes only and are not intended to constitute legal, tax, accounting, financial or investment advice. I am not a professional financial advisor, attorney or account, nor am I holding myself out to be. There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas mentioned in this video. All financial opinions expressed are from personal research and experience. There may be affiliate links, meaning that I’ll receive a small commission when you click on my link. The information, opinions and views contained herein have not been tailored to the investment objectives of any one individual, are current only as of the date hereof and may be subject to change at any time without prior notice. I do not take ownership of the information described here. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed will require hard-work, experience, and knowledge.

Space Race — A New Baked Beans Miner Fork that launched within the hour from the time of publishing, and as you all know for every investment, the earlier you get in, the more you stand to gain. They have an interesting double or nothing coinflip feature allowing you a chance to double on your reinvest or withdrawals.

They have an anti-whale option that only allows you to deposit 0.5 BNB in the first 15 mins, and 1 BNB subsequently after, which I think is healthy for longer term sustainability for protocols like this.

They are also audited by Coinscope. As you may know, I only write about projects that have at least gotten a third-party audit.

What is Space Race?

The Space Race smart contract is basically a locked staking rewards pool, the funds deposited are converted into and represented as ‘Speed’ on the dApp. The project will pay you up to 8% of your invested daily.

Your choice whether to:

  • “Abort” — Claim your 8% Rewards
  • “HydroBoost” — Compound your 8% Reward

Locked Features until Contract Balance Reaches Satisfactory Levels

  • “Overdrive” — 70% Chance to Compound 2x, 30% chance to lose it
  • “Emergency Landing” — 50% chance to Withdraw 2x of Rewards, 50% chance to lose it.

They have a great mechanism built into the smart contract where you are punished for withdrawing too regularly and incentivized for compounding / reinvesting your daily rewards.

Your daily reward rate is up to 8% daily, but will decrease if you withdraw too regularly, hence it is recommended in the whitepaper to follow a 6 day Compound 1 Day Claim Cycle every week, for both the longevity of the protocol and your own reward rate.

Do take note that if the Total Value Locked (TVL) in the contract is dropping this reward percentage can also drop to 2–3%. To date, the TVL of the contract is only increasing and the reward is stable at 8% per day (May decrease based on the users withdrawal habits)

Taxes & Fees

There’s a 5% tax on deposits & sells, 3% of which will be used for development & 2% on marketing.

Google Sheets Calculator

Do refer to this Google Sheets Calculator here if you want to see the theoretical numbers.

Also don’t request for permission to edit, save a copy for yourself by going to File > Make a Copy

Personally I would take profits occasionally & not be compounding for a month straight even if that might be the method with the highest earning potential. After all, potential are merely unrealized gains.

Once again, Thank you for reading so far! :)

Follow, Clap & Subscribe to get the early access to more!

My curated list of projects:

  • See Node Projects here.
  • See Higher Returns at Higher Risks here.
  • See Rebase Protocols / Titano Forks here.
  • See NFT / Play-2-Earn / GameFi here.
  • See Giveaways here.

--

--

Limitless Insights

Engineer by Day | Passive Income & Crypto Enthusiast by Night | Idea Wizard | Top Writer in Investing, Technology, Cryptocurrency